November 4, 2008
We’re having a sale this week on our fantastic apparel and accessories. Click Here to check out our hats and bags featured this week. Pick up something for yourself or send a gift to someone special. From tee shirts to coffee mugs, we’ve got the perfect gift for you!
* 1 Soft Pretzel from PretzelsDirect.com
* Tomato Sauce
* Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Slice pretzel in half like you’re slicing a bagel.
2. Spread tomato sauce on inside halves of pretzel.
3. Sprinkle cheeses on top of sauce, like you’re making a pizza.
4. Place pretzel halves in oven with broiler on or in a toaster oven.
5. Toast until cheese is melted.
Compliments of Wayne in Philadelphia
•1 Soft Pretzel
•Creamy or chunky peanut butter
•Concord-grape jelly or strawberry preserves
•1 small bag Fritos
1.Slice pretzel in half, the same way you slice a bagel.
2.Spread peanut butter on one side; add jelly or preservatives
3.Lightly crush Fritos and sprinkle over both sides.
5.Wrap in plastic and freeze to prevent pretzel from going stale
6.Remove from freezer and place in lunch box. The pretzel will defrost in time for lunch.
-Compliments of Julie in NYC
The nutritional information for our pretzels is as follows…
Serving Size – One Pretzel
Calories – 290
Calories from Fat – 9
Total Fat – 1 gram – 1%
Saturated Fat – 0.2 grams
Unsaturated Fat – 0.8 grams
Total Carbohydrates – 60.9 grams – 60.9%
Complex Carbs – 57.4
Protein – 10.3 –10.3%
Sodium Average – 160 Mg – 6%
Cholesterol – None (less than 1 gram)